Sunday, February 8, 2009

Schwelmer Pils


As a rule I don't trust two things, German Beer and names that don't carry at least 25% vowels in them. This beer fails both tests. The old-man picked me up a nice sixer of this stuff at the redemption center on ultra clearance, which means he paid 3 bucks or less. It comes in a cutesy little boutique case and the bottles have the Grolsh beugel type bottle. Brewers like these bottles because of their re-usability; I like them for my collection of piss and bile. Back the the review. This beer was drinkable, but boring, stale and lacking of testicular power. I don't remember the ratings we give on this site mostly because alcohol has long ago clouded my memory and left me for dead at a Holiday Inn on Rt 1-A; but if I were to rate this, in the German spirit I would give it two out of four "Rusty" berets.
Next review - How many "Full Moons" can you drink in an art gallery before you think its "ok" to touch the Renoir?

3 comments:

cp said...

LOOOL oh wow.

cp said...

By the way, Rusty wore that beret in France dude.

cp said...

Remember - Clark threw it off the Eiffel Tower.